Hummer Picture Thread

Raw7s

Adventurer
Here's my ex, had to part ways because finances got a little too tight. I think about her everyday.

CIMG0043.jpg

CIMG0024Stitch.jpg

I had only done a drawer build

drawerfinished-1.jpg

I've always thought this was the best looking H3, I believe the owner might be a member here

H3-expo1.jpg

31413910031_large.jpg

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Very nice h3. The drawers are sweet. I'm building one for when my back seats are removed. And I know that h3 is either part of EXPO or part of a hummer club I'm in but it's been one of my favorites. Haha good taste

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
I'll bite :)

October 2005, less than 100 miles, bought it and drove it to Mt Adams in the snow

Notice the steps and brushguard...those were gone in a week :)

First mud (not much)

Olympic National Forest...notice the bike rack...that was Mod One :)

Mt Hood on a cold morning

My coworker/buddy Ling from Bangalore...this was his first time in the snow:Wow1: He thought I was the coolest because I had a Hummer

At a Hummer rally at Straddleline Park near Olympia, WA

Modoc Nat'l Forest, northern California

Somewhere in the central Oregon Cascades

Redwoods, California

Crossing a stream somewhere in SE Oregon

Imagine how big a Hummer Paul Bunyon would need

Fully loaded for a long road trip!

Start of my roof rack build

Adding upper rails and start test fitting

Testing on the roof

Kayak mount

Blacked out grill

Blacked out wheels

Is this close??

Ron B

Explorer
the h3's above are really nice -- the green one looks great!

Here's a picture from a toy drive last year showing the h3 and h1 close together for comparison -- found it interesting.

Attachments

• h3 - h1.jpg
    h3 - h1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 386

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
the h3's above are really nice -- the green one looks great!

Here's a picture from a toy drive last year showing the h3 and h1 close together for comparison -- found it interesting.

I know it is probably far for you but were doing a toy drive in tuscon this year. Last year it was pretty big and this year it is going to be huge. Heres a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyZYEsO_R2A

If you would be interested let me know. The guy who heads it up is buying hotel rooms for people from out of town this year

REDROVER

Explorer
nice trucks all hummers are beautiful.and extremely offroad ready the way they come. here is one of my toys.

one of 24 made in this color.

ERIC

Attachments

• $(KGrHqIOKocE3H!+ic3pBN1e4vh3Kw~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqIOKocE3H!+ic3pBN1e4vh3Kw~~_3.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 232
  • $(KGrHqMOKi8E2W,qZBFRBN1e5FPn9g~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqMOKi8E2W,qZBFRBN1e5FPn9g~~_3.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 205

REDROVER

Explorer
here are few pics not my trucks but realy awesome kick *** ones

Attachments

• dsc_0070sm.jpg
    dsc_0070sm.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 175
  • hummer_h2_offroad_08.jpg
    hummer_h2_offroad_08.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 166
  • trucks-099.jpg
    trucks-099.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1202%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    IMG_1202%20%28Medium%29.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2096.jpg
    IMG_2096.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 145

REDROVER

Explorer
Well since Hummers are rather uncommon for expeditions I feel like there is an utter lack of people posting pictures of them. So as I duck for cover from flying insults of why they are bad (Ive heard more than I can recall) I will state I LOVE my hummer and I would like to see more pictures of them! Heres mine
f2a6c96d.jpg

55c8478f.jpg

159.jpg

63584_1417565324176_1383918620_1101614_2419314_n.jpg

tnx for this topic. and you know what you have, its beautiful and about 80% more offroad capable than most so called BUILD trucks,

but this topic is killing me, makes me go buy an h3t alpha . i dont see many of them in cali

ERIC

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
here are few pics not my trucks but realy awesome kick *** ones
I know some of the guys in the next to last one are in a hummer club with me. I think Ive met that guy who is spotting.
Those are pretty sick I love the h2 but they are too big for a lot of trails sadly
tnx for this topic. and you know what you have, its beautiful and about 80% more offroad capable than most so called BUILD trucks,

but this topic is killing me, makes me go buy an h3t alpha . i dont see many of them in cali

ERIC
Ya it is a shame Hummers pick up such a bad reputation for how capable they are. But I guess people can hate what they want.
Ps...... Buy one haha:smiley_drive:

REDROVER

Explorer
I know some of the guys in the next to last one are in a hummer club with me. I think Ive met that guy who is spotting.
Those are pretty sick I love the h2 but they are too big for a lot of trails sadly

Ya it is a shame Hummers pick up such a bad reputation for how capable they are. But I guess people can hate what they want.
Ps...... Buy one haha:smiley_drive:

for a long time land rover club was making fun of my H1 ( funny huh a guy in a 2000 dollar disco that is known as #1 roll over 4x4 makes fun on mighty H1) by crying its to wide its this and that. one day during monthly rover offroad days i showed up with my h1.. that same day they had 3 roll overs. and that same place my hummer passed 30 mph.
who pulled them out of sh.it? my 12.000 lb winch did. that was the end of crying about the size of the hummer. and us armed forces are not stupid to use the hummer,
late 50s military jeeps were killing to many of our guys by rollover.

i always say >> if there are few trails that my hummer wont fit. i can name about hundred trails that i can make u turn half way come down and others will roll over by even looking at it. let alone trying to do the same

my hummer is 2 inches shorter and 2 ft wider than my range rover 18 inch ground clearance. even a blind person can see hummer is a real deal.

( but that doesnt mean i dont love my land rover or any other 4x4) i love of all

one day i would love to test drive the h3t alpha before i get one

Attachments

• IMG_20101216_155106.jpg
    IMG_20101216_155106.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 279
  • shorter vider with 18 inch ground clearance.jpg
    shorter vider with 18 inch ground clearance.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Whoever says that Hummers aren't good expedition vehicles is because they haven't tried it. I did the Camel Trophy in a Land Rover. After that experience I know that I wouldn't do something like that in a LR if I could avoid it. Even the H3 could be good. It's all a matter of preparing it right. That goes for any vehicle. If I did more than 8000 kms in the Australian Outback with a TJ, you can pretty much do anything with any vehicle. Here's a pic of my H3. I didn't build it for expedition but could transform it in no time.

501b66b6-ff7c-0202.jpg

501b66b7-ff93-fd80.jpg

501b66b7-ffb1-90e0.jpg

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
It's a project we did to help promote the Wounded Warrior Project. Unfortunately it took over 2 years to build that WWP lost interest. Now I just enjoy it. It's one of a kind.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

REDROVER

Explorer
It's a project we did to help promote the Wounded Warrior Project. Unfortunately it took over 2 years to build that WWP lost interest. Now I just enjoy it. It's one of a kind.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

may be stupid GM desiners can look and see what builders like you do, so they can learn.

they killed the hummer brand by dumb marketing that vent on 40 years.

i am glad AM GENERAL holds all the rights to mighty h1 and they may bring it back in 2015

Attachments

• IMG_5670.jpg
    IMG_5670.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Actually one of the purposes of the build was to take it to SEMA for GM to see. Since it took so long to finish, by the time we got it to SEMA, GM had dropped the ball. It is a good thing that AMG kept the rights. The sad thing is that with all the Fed DOT requirements it will probably plagued with electronics like all the new vehicles. :( Kind of kills the rustic ruggedness of the original H1/HMMWV.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94