Hummer Picture Thread

Humvette

Adventurer
Eric,
You know they are. I was trying to drive the trail with out lockers and only use them when needed. That is why you will see my driveside spin and passenger side not. Then you can tell i turned the locker on ;)

Raw7s

Adventurer
I guess I hadn't put my T in here yet. We met back in July 2012, and it was love at first sight :)

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Took my grandma(89) and aunt off roading with me, they enjoyed it though they were terrified and don't want to do it again :)

IMG_1511.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
I guess I hadn't put my T in here yet. We met back in July 2012, and it was love at first sight :)

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

Took my grandma(89) and aunt off roading with me, they enjoyed it though they were terrified and don't want to do it again :)

IMG_1511.jpg

That's great......they may have been scared but I bet if you ask them next year they go. Good on you!!! :D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

DakotaAdventurer

Never Satisfied
This pic was shot in the booming oil patch of ND this morning. unfortunately.... The oil boom has brought alot of bad people along with it and this appears to me to be either a "disposing of a vehicle" or "someone getting a point across to someone else."

2012-12-189508-02-5795189.jpg

DakotaAdventurer

Never Satisfied
Crime is climbing just as fast as the population and the cost of living here in western North Dakota. Its unfortunate, but I suppose it is growing pains. The boom outgrew the infrastructure by 10 fold. The growth has slowed a bit now and the infrastructure is catching up, but has a ways to go.

Luckily, I work (and did before the boom) in the good side (engineering) of the energy sector here in ND so it has benefited by family and company directly, but it is hard to watch. I grew up in ND and have lived here most all my life. The cost of living and housing has gone up higher and faster in rural ND than in just about any area of the country. We are talking about $1500-$2000 a month for 2 bedroom basement apartments in towns with populations of 500 people.

Sorry, Rant over. :D

REDROVER

Explorer
some random pictures from my H1s playing

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    511.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    222 KB · Views: 38

REDROVER

Explorer
This pic was shot in the booming oil patch of ND this morning. unfortunately.... The oil boom has brought alot of bad people along with it and this appears to me to be either a "disposing of a vehicle" or "someone getting a point across to someone else."

2012-12-189508-02-5795189.jpg

I AM JUST WONDERING WHEN ARE THOSE DUMB AMERICANS GOING TO LEARN TO APPRICIATE THIS COUNTRY AND THE PRODUCTS MADE BY THEM ?

THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY , MOST OF THEM BORN AND DIE IN THERE OWN BUBBLE NEVER TRAVEL TO SEE HOW OTHERS DREAM TO HAVE WHAT THEY GOT , GO HEAD BURN THE HUMMER IN 20 YEARS FROM NOW AMERICANS ARE GONNA KISS RUSSSIANS OR CHINAS ***** FOR THINGS THAT THEY DIDNT CARE ABOUT NOW. SAD BUT 100% FACT

ERIC

masic

Both H1's hanging out.

The black and tan H1 is my daily driver. 2001 H1 wagon, 65TD and loaded

The olive H1 is currently under construction. posting to this site is painful with Windows 8. every photo has to be rotated and I have no time right now. Any of you on w w w.steelsoilders.com can view the images here

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...hmmwv)-now-seats-12-people-Mix-match-of-parts

I apologize for the link. I will have to convert all of my images to load properly via the up loader function on this site.

Attachments

• HMMWV H1-1.jpg
    HMMWV H1-1.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 109

REDROVER

Explorer
so cal snow play

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 121
  • woods.jpg
    woods.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 98
  • FULL SIZE.jpg
    FULL SIZE.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 119
This Sat at noon I am joining the Hummer club!!!

I just picked up this H3T, here are some dealer pic's for now, but I have plans for a trail ride Sat afternoon, so needless to say it wont be "dealer fresh" for long!:smiley_drive:

Its got the Rancho 4" lift with 37x12.5x20 BFG A/T's, snugtop, Magnuson Supercharger on the 5.3 V8 putting out just over 400 wHP!!!

H3T.jpgSuperCharger.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles