Hummer Picture Thread

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Well since Hummers are rather uncommon for expeditions I feel like there is an utter lack of people posting pictures of them. So as I duck for cover from flying insults of why they are bad (Ive heard more than I can recall) I will state I LOVE my hummer and I would like to see more pictures of them! Heres mine
f2a6c96d.jpg

55c8478f.jpg

159.jpg

63584_1417565324176_1383918620_1101614_2419314_n.jpg

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
Very nice! Even if it does make you a member of the "Evil Conservative car club!":sombrero: I didn't like the H3s when they came out, but they did grow on me. The pick-up solved the majority of my last complaint, and that's the amount of room inside.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys. Ya I think the pickup was the best model made but its underpowered with the I5 engine. Its good offroad but for a daily driver the power somewhat lacking. The alpha model with the v8 did better

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
I too like the H3T, except the windows being so small, and affecting sight lines offroad. And then there is the whole outta production issue. Strongly considered one as well. Yours looks sweet!!
PS: I am partial having had an H1 back in '02 for a couple years...

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Here's an interesting one from Alberta...
View attachment 70414
Man that is way too cool. Few bucks invested in that one
I too like the H3T, except the windows being so small, and affecting sight lines offroad. And then there is the whole outta production issue. Strongly considered one as well. Yours looks sweet!!
PS: I am partial having had an H1 back in '02 for a couple years...
Ya the windows are somewhat small but I don't mind it. I was thrown out a window in a rollover so the smaller the better :sombrero: luckily for the out of production thing my trucks shares a lot of parts with vehicles still in production. I'm sure I will be changing everything out eventually as the second I can find a company to make it diesel I'm converting everything on it.

Ron B

Explorer
that is a nice set up -- you have inspired me to do something very similar with my h1 and a rtt. The h3t is a great truck.

I have lots of pics wheeling, rock climbing and Big Bear winter trail blazing but no real "expedition" pics...so I will have to get out and hit the trails for some pics eh?

Bullsnake

Adventurer
DSC_4902.jpg

Here's a pic of my Wagon last spring out in Moab - sold it last fall to pay for some equipment improvements at one of my companies and MAN DO I MISS IT!!

Finally back up and running 100% and just picked up an '01 Mesa Dusk soft top that is on it's way out to Rubber Duck to have everything done to it that you see on the Alpha. That coupled with my Sportsmobile and I can't wait to head back out to Moab this spring!:wings:

Ron B

Explorer
Travis is indeed awesome! And Mesa Dusk has always been my fav color. Here's a snapshot of mine from this afternoon...just got it back from the fab shop so have to put all my tools/spares/equipment back in!

Attachments

• 2011-09-09_18-23-04_874.jpg
    2011-09-09_18-23-04_874.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 682

Bullsnake

Adventurer
HOLY BUCKETS RON!

That thing is EPIC! I am hoping my truck looks that good when I get it back! How much lift do you have on that thing? I am doing the "Big Duck" body and suspension lift, and already had Tire Rack drop ship Travis a set of 40" BFG KM 2's. I would love to pick your brain sometime on your truck and hear exactly what you've done!

Ron B

Explorer
yours will probably be about the same. I am on 39.5's (at 40 psi in the pic) but have an airbag suspension so I can raise the truck for clearance when wheeling then come back down to reality for cruising around town/getting into garages. As far as ground clearance numbers for comparison...I believe it was 22.5/23 inches to the front/rear crossmembers and almost 25 to the rockers midway (I also have Travis' 2" body lift).

Wish I were closer to the Duck

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
that is a nice set up -- you have inspired me to do something very similar with my h1 and a rtt. The h3t is a great truck.

I have lots of pics wheeling, rock climbing and Big Bear winter trail blazing but no real "expedition" pics...so I will have to get out and hit the trails for some pics eh?
Defintely! I love getting out and away from it all even if it's for a night. It's a nice break and plus you get all kinds of sweet pictures. Your truck is sweet! I'm quite jealous and can't wait to see a rtt setup on it
View attachment 70509

Here's a pic of my Wagon last spring out in Moab - sold it last fall to pay for some equipment improvements at one of my companies and MAN DO I MISS IT!!

Finally back up and running 100% and just picked up an '01 Mesa Dusk soft top that is on it's way out to Rubber Duck to have everything done to it that you see on the Alpha. That coupled with my Sportsmobile and I can't wait to head back out to Moab this spring!:wings:

That's awesome looking I hadn't see that color before but I'm pretty sure it's my favorite. Ha if you ever feel like having a sports mobile and hummer around is too much I'll take one off your hands :drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles