So-Cal 459 Krawler Tear Drop

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Glad to hear it went well on the first outing.

Drizzle Rain/Hail?.... Nice to be in a hardshell instead of a RTT on the Horizon isn't it? Thats best part about the Teardrops is that you can still get access to wherever you need to go, but you don't have to sleep in a tent anymore.

Congrats. You're going to have a great time roaming back roads CO and elsewhere. Great trailers. I was by their shop last week while I was in town from Texas and got a first hand look at their very impressive work and had a chance to talk with their very able, helpful and informative employees. In my opinion, you bought your trailer from a stand-up company.
So Duo, is your trip back to SoCal due to issues you are experiencing with your Krawer or just tweaking?

I agree 110%.

As Gabe said... Don't want to hiJack.. but we're adding underfloor storage and we'll be installing a Hannibal awning with room addition to be possibly added to their list of options.

STREGA

Explorer
As they say: "No pics, didn't happen"

In my rush to get stuff done, I forgot to pack the camera. But it did happen, sometimes a vivid imagination helps.

Dave, the awning/additional room sounds interesting. Also whats up with the bags you are going to make for the galley, are they available yet?

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
They're finally in production and should be hitting the ocean in the next few weeks. As soon as they hit SCT will have them in stock and ready to ship sameday.

CLK Foxhall

Adventurer
,... and we'll be installing a Hannibal awning with room addition to be possibly added to their list of options.

Would be really interested in seeing/hearing how this setup works out.

An external room connected to the td,... would be excellent.

Look forward to pics & feedback, to this potential addition.

Cheers!
~CLK

Hannibal USA

Adventurer
Would be really interested in seeing/hearing how this setup works out.

An external room connected to the td,... would be excellent.

Look forward to pics & feedback, to this potential addition.

Cheers!
~CLK

The awning and changing room has shipped and SCT will be receiving the goods in a day or two.
:elkgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94