Trailer Queen 1977 Blazer Chalet on Ebay

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
Aargh. Including this current dealer/seller, this one has gone through 5 owners since July of last year, the first dealer/seller being the one who found it at an estate sale (if I remember that detail right) and also the one who misread the serial number plate to say #1382. Now you can see in one of the eBay photos it is 1385, but that error is seen in the three other dealer/seller ads and the one by the private owner here.

Bugs the daylights out of me when dealer/sellers get a hold of these, they make the prices all crazy, like the #0058 Chalet back in 2008-9 seen in my post here, which ultimately sold at the Barrett-Jackson auction for $9,350.

oneuglynerd

Observer
man that thing is cool. Looks like they tried to copy a westy with the plaid and pop top. Still it's cool as hell.

77blazerchalet

Former Chalet owner
The fourth eBay listing for this one is about to end in a couple of hours: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300618173288

Somebody asked what the reserve was five days ago and the seller told what it is then, but only last night according to the bid history, a bidder threw in 15 bids to push it over its $21,500 reserve. Could be the guy didn't see the Q&A way down at the bottom of the page....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94