post your Suburban pics

Stucky53

1987 Suburban V20

Here is a picture of my 1987 V20, I've had it forever and its taking me across the country twice. I love it to death, perfect for snow days or the Georgia mud. 001.jpg

BBBurban

After using my '94 K2500 Suburban for several years as a daily driver and work truck I've finally been able to retire it from daily driver duty. A move from Texas to Pennsylvania helped me decide that it was time, I don't want the salt eating up my rust free truck. It has a 454 with 3.73's and I recently upgraded to a set of 265/75/16 Cooper ST Maxx tires. Been using it to do some camping and light wheeling with the family. As time and money allows I'll be making it perform both those duties better.
2015-09-01 11.08.07.jpg
2015-09-10 13.04.59.jpg
2015-12-19 16.40.38 (1).jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
3xBurban, glad to see you post up! Good to see such a sweet rig here on the site. Thanks for the cool pics. Lets see you do a build thread on that sweet ride. Got to love a `Burb´ thread.. Cheers, Chilli...:)

dieselfuel

Adventurer
Fixed 40 'dings' and painted rest of truck. New Headliner and rear carpet. Replaced master cylinder and AC compressor. My $1k great deal is up to about $2500 now! But, I love it--- most comfy car I have. Still haven't camped in her, but will soon.

**** I'll make the drive down there if you'll paint mine! That looks awesome!

Woofwagon

Adventurer
Took the Suburbillac over to Idaho during the Christmas/New Years week. Didn't get the best mileage, but that 350 is working hard at 70mph.

Attachments

• Fillup in Washtucna.jpg
    Fillup in Washtucna.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 74

p nut

butter
I've always loved older Suburbans. I remember back in my younger days, a friend's father had an early 90's (or late 80's?) red Suburban. That thing went everywhere. Kind of reminded me of Dante's Peak suburban (minus the cool snorkel).

kmplayer2013-01-0816-42-57-17.jpg

Woofwagon

Adventurer
I found out that they used a snorkel meant for a Toyota FJ60. So I dialed up Amazon, found the right snorkel and ordered. The snorkel's profile didn't match the A-pillar. I put the mounting plate in plate, fired up the heat gun and while my friend Jon held the gun, I molded the snorkel to fit. Worked like a charm too. I get people pointing at the Suburbillac in parking lots with that snorkel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke