post your Suburban pics

rayra

Expedition Leader
good if you're driving close behind someone on a dusty trail. Be worth making a sock for it or something, as a pre-filter.

No 'beauty' shots of my Sub really, but here's one reason I started shopping for one a year ago, despite having the Tahoe and pickup - you can stuff full 4'x8' sheet material in there.

subwood_zps9gb7leao.jpg

ExplorerTom

Explorer
Did you put a special filter on it

No, it's just the regular panel filter.

Prior to the snorkel, the filter would be FULL of dirt after just a few day trips around the state. With the snorkel, I did several multi-day trips on almost exclusively dirt roads and the filter was barely dirty.

It definitely helps.

KERRDOG

They look great. .how do they handle on the road

Thanks. Picked them up locally from Craigslist, and slapped them on for a test fit/drive. The first few miles (~10) they were fine, even at highway speeds, but not long after they started a violent shake around 35-40mph. Not all the time, just random. Weird. Need to pull them off, and see how bad they're out of balance.

KERRDOG

Where is your build thread Dog!:Wow1:

Bought it that way, mostly. It was a project build that I found on eBay. About 85% done, but needs a few things finished up; wiring, interior, front drive line, and a few other odds 'n ends.

I'll post more pics as the bugs get worked out, a roof rack gets added, and it hits the trails camping.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Bought it that way, mostly. It was a project build that I found on eBay. About 85% done, but needs a few things finished up; wiring, interior, front drive line, and a few other odds 'n ends.

I'll post more pics as the bugs get worked out, a roof rack gets added, and it hits the trails camping.

Even so please do a build thread so we can follow your progress, however minor it might be. Another Cummins Burb can get us all interested. Also but your build thread in your signiature. Cheers, Chilli..:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94