Equipt's Land Cruiser 100 Series

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
The IBS, I believe, does not have a solenoid so it should not leave you high and dry like other systems (such as National Luna) that run on solenoids. Rather than changing over my system, I think the ability to manually connect them if and when the solenoids die is essential.

It has the relay boost module which allows you to remotely link/jump off the aux battery...

Chris Boyd

Explorer
8103963cc4808f7e34a5a29f1c388a3e.png

Use something like this permanently installed. This way if you're in the field and the solenoid gets stuck you can still jump the solenoid simply by closing this disconnect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this on my truck at the aux to disconnect it for storage and it caused all kinds of issues. It's not rated for 100 amps of incoming charge.... despite what it says on the box.

tyv12

Adventurer
Ya those green screw tops are garbage was having a bunch of winch troubles and once I threw that in the garbage all the problems went away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bretthn

Explorer
Yeah.... my alternator would melt that thing.... lol...
DC POWER!

How long have you been running your DC Power? I was just thinking about mine the other day when jump starting a friend with a completely dead battery. My headlights didnt dim in the slightest and his battery was completely dead. I have the 180 amp. If memory recalls you went bigger?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier