Equipt's Land Cruiser 100 Series

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Goodies from Slee.... new ARB dual compressor and 2nd battery tray. The 1st gen version has seen better days. Now I just need to find the time to do the R&R...

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I'll wait until I get the proper sized battery in there and the wiring all cleaned up, first.... It looks a bit humble in there right now..... lol

Redman333

Adventurer
I've always admired your setups. From your lj and now the land cruiser. You're so close to me I'd love to check it out one day in person. Get some ideas for my rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Thanks, Redman. I appreciate that. I really miss the ol' LJ a lot. The Hundy has been good to me so far. Anytime your're in the area let me know. It's always fun to talk rigs and geek out over gear and a beer!

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench

I just realized two things,

First off the rear end looks clean with the badging removed. I hate my old worn out gold letters. I might do this.

And two I just had a scene in my mind that should be in a movie where the good guys are driving to safety or to rescue someone and the rear upper glass is open and he is sitting back in the cargo area with a flame thrower attached to the tanks. Lol... That looks awesome. Maybe hosing down zombies or something I don't know.

Or if your my age it would be Sigourney Weaver back there hosing down pursuing aliens with fore mentioned flame thrower. :Wow1:

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Also what was used for paint or such for the lower section below the trim?
I like the blacked out look and how it follows the lines of the bumpers.

And is there window tint added to the vehicle? If so what % is it?

I am contemplating having a great local shop tint my 2000 LC also but am currently researchiing what it looks like with the factory bronze type stuff. I love the fact it's pretty mirrored.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Also what was used for paint or such for the lower section below the trim?
I like the blacked out look and how it follows the lines of the bumpers.

And is there window tint added to the vehicle? If so what % is it?

I am contemplating having a great local shop tint my 2000 LC also but am currently researchiing what it looks like with the factory bronze type stuff. I love the fact it's pretty mirrored.

Greenbean... I like where your head is at!! The tint is not very dark I didn't have it done so I cant say the percentage. Its a bit scratched up so I'm planning on having it redone in the future. The black on the lower doors is actually a black vinyl wrap.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
2 of the 4 retaining clips on the airbox have been busted off since I've owned the vehicle... I finally remedied that...
also sent the front seatbelts off to have the tensioning springs in the inertia reel replaced. SO nice to have seatbelts that retract!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior