Primus Atle or the 2 burner Primus Profile..I need a stove

gadget

Hello
I hope you all can help me select a stove.
I have a motorhome....and like to cook outside of it as well...
I have been searching for a 2 burner camping stove.
I do like stoves that use the hose attachments for the small 1 lb bottles ( not the fixed metal tube)
the Atle has stainless drip tray...i think that is a plus...
The cover has a metal lock instead of plastic...
Most stoves do not seem to get 5 stars....so i will compromise. The Atle seemed to get more decent reviews than most other stoves.

I was about to get the Atle and then found out that the Profile was Primus' newer stove ( and newer does not mean it has to be better )

Now i do not know which stove to get

suggestions are welcome....many thanks

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I started carrying the Primus Atle 2 burner stove in our store and it's been a very strong seller for us. The quality is way better than most at this price range. I think it's a safe bet.

gadget

I started carrying the Primus Atle 2 burner stove in our store and it's been a very strong seller for us. The quality is way better than most at this price range. I think it's a safe bet.

Thank you...without having one in front of me it made it difficult when some people comment on the sharpness of the windscreen or say the screen could be improved...

But...i felt that since i like the hose to propane connection and the stainless drip tray...as long as it can simmer and heat well....i think it is the one.
I probably would have preferred the Camp Chef Everest.....but the went for the fixed metal tube connection to the propane....and i do not like that move. I think that part is a bit cheaper than the 24" hose that is usually used. Also the newer Primus Profile i believe is not stainless like the Atle....so i think their newer one is eliminating the cost of stainless.
Thank you for your input, allen aka Gadget

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz