Bed Rugs?

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
I am curious if anyone has tried bed rugs and what they think about it? I am thinking it would be a good bed liner for my Tundra, but I don't want to spend $300+ and not be happy.

greg mgm

Explorer
Have had a bed rug in my Tundra for a year and 1/2 and love it. Very durable and looks great.

IMG_0843Custom.jpg

Last edited:

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
I had one in my Ranger and loved it too... I would recommend using it with a cap or some sort of lid though. When my cap used to leak, it got a little funky after while.

Don

-

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Had one in my Tacoma - LOVED it! Very durable. Holds dog hair like velcro and can get funkafied if neglected. A trip the car wash took care of that though.

Shop around - I remember getting mine for less than $300 - of course that was three years ago.

pete.wilson

Adventurer
Hey

I was very hesitant about shelling out $425 for a bedrug on my 2000 F150; but, i have to admit it's been a really good investment and makes sleeping in the back of my truck much more comfortable and provides a nice cushion when crawling around. I would recommend it.

Pete Wilson

JJackson

Explorer
My f150 had one in it when I bought it (bed and inside of shell) and I like it. I have slept in back a few time when I have hauled the crawler out to play and it is not echoey and seems more comfortable with it. Still need to look into transporting a gas can in back, should be able to peel up carpet so that I have metal to metal (or plastic) contact.

Rdy2offrd88

Observer
I have one in my 02 Tacoma when I bought it and love it. I have a Snugtop shell on and it makes sleeping in the back very comfortable without even having a bed platform or something of that sort.

ericsmith

Eric Smith
I have one in my Tundra its affordable and comfortable. It was for about $300 but is worth it. Its easy to clean with vacuum.

dddonkey

Adventurer
I had one in my S10 with no cap and was very nice. It did get a stain and 'Bed Rug' sent me a new one. It did not fade in the AZ sun and was nice to camp on back then.

mustangwarrior

Adventurer
had one that came in my old f150, held up well hauling firewood and the quad, but if it got wet and the cover was put back on before it dried it wound up smelling pretty bad

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Had one in my f150 and loved it as well. Comfortable and warm, much nicer to crawl and sleep in the back with it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one if I had another truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior