I have 2 Tundra Related Questions.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
My questions are:

1. When buying a shell/canopy for the 1st generation truck, will one from an AC fit the DC? If so I have found one the right color for about a third of the original price.

2. Will FJ Cruiser rims fit an '05 Tundra? If so I have found four 16 hole rims and center caps for under $150.

Thanks for your help.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
My questions are:

1. When buying a shell/canopy for the 1st generation truck, will one from an AC fit the DC? If so I have found one the right color for about a third of the original price.

Yes. Tundra beds whether AC or DC are the same dimension as far as width and length. The only differences are in bed depth and cab height. The ARE cap on my Tundra was originally off from an AC.

3482426913_2b7f023309.jpg

2. Will FJ Cruiser rims fit an '05 Tundra? If so I have found four 16 hole rims and center caps for under $150.

I believe they are the same bolt pattern but I'm not 100% sure. I've never messed with a newer FJ.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
Thanks for the response. I too think the rims will fit, but I am not 100%. If they do it wouild be great. I like black steel wheels.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
The backspacing should be the same. If I were to go to 285s on my stock Tundra wheels I'd need spacers too. However, since I run the 265s I will be fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne