anyone we know?

voodoojk

Adventurer
I work at a dealership in the mountains of colorado and one of our transports pulled in today with this on top. Thought i would post it in the the yota section so you guys could enjoy. Im sure the owner is on here or would hope he /she is!

photo-3.jpg
[/IMG]

yooper

Observer
Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! :wings:

Thanks for the crosspost! Wouldn't have seen it otherwise, I'm not in here much.

So it's still in CO today, Thursday? I guess I won't be getting it by the weekend then. It left Proffitt's on Tuesday. Just as well, I was worried I wouldn't be home when it came...

voodoojk

Adventurer
actually i took that on tuesday. Im in glenwood springs co on the western slope. where is it headed? Im betting it will be there by today or tomorrow.

yooper

Observer
Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Tomorrow at the earliest, probably will arrive on the weekend while I'm not home though. D'OH! The driver has my cell phone number, depending on when he calls me I can vector him in to a better delivery point, or worst case I'll have to make the 45 minute drive into town.

voodoojk

Adventurer
Its a sweet truck! very cool. Its amazing how i can see a random truck at my work, post a pic on a forum and minutes later speak to the owner of that same truck. I will have to go check out the build thread now.

shellb

Adventurer
I agree that it is amazing being able to connect the dots so quickly, but it is also a very rare truck among a smallish group of enthusiasts! :sombrero:

Also thanks for crossposting...damn work blocked MUD...what a horrible day that was. :mad:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Sean, I am flying back to Marquette from Chile today. I will do you a big favor to spare you that drive to town, just tell them to drop it off at my place and I will hold onto it for you for the weekend. Ha ha. That thing looks awesome. I need to check it out and snap some pics soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles