I found this Suburban by way of Craigslist and picked it up for around $1100. It was a trade, but I was only into my end of the trade $1100. The motor has been built, but I can't find the specs he gave me at the moment. Otherwise, it's stock. It runs and drives great, except needing a tune-up and new exhaust. It will need a new starter soon also.
Here's what it's getting:
- 6" Suspension Lift (Springs front and back.)
- 35" Tires ~ Still deciding on a tire style.
- New Wheels
- A full body sand blast, body work and repaint. There is very minor rust issues with this truck that won't even require new sheet metal. Also, the visor is getting deleted.
- Custom Safari Type Roof Rack (80% Roof Coverage), Powder Coated Black, w/ Hi-Jack, Spare Tire, Jerry Cans and Shovel Mounts
- Replacement of Warn-Out Stock Trim (Interior & Exterior) via LMC Truck
- Change Interior to Black w/ Diamond Plate & Billet Accents
- All new weather and window seals.
- New Black Carpet w/ Catch-All Floor Mats
- Recover all seating, black.
- Black Seatbelts by www.ssnake-oyl.com
- DIY4X Tube Doors (Front & Back) for Summertime
Right off... the running boards had to go!