2006 Tundra Double Cab Limited 4x4 - Arlington, MA

winterhk

One of the things I knew I'd have to give up when moving to Boston and going back to school is my beloved Tundra. As much as I love it, all I do is drive to school and back. I don't have dirtbikes anymore and don't have the time to travel and camp in the back. The truck is still registered in AZ and has no rust to speak of - a rarity for New England.

2006 Tundra Double Cab 4x4 Limited

76,000 miles
$19999

Equipped with everything available including power rear window, sunroof, heated leather seats, navigation, wood trim, DVD system for the rear seats, selectable limited slip differential, curtain airbags, traction control, stability control, tow hitch with wiring, trailer brake controller, tire pressure monitor system. Extras include iPod controller/charger plug, Bilstein 5100s in the front (leveled), Spydertrax wheel spacers. 4 new Michelin Cross Terrains (with Costco warranty - maybe transferable? anybody?) less than 5k miles ago. Drives like a luxury car. If I didn't absolutely have to, I wouldn't sell it.

This is a really great truck and is set up (IMHO) perfectly. Would make a great ExPo vehicle or grocery getter. Has been to Moab, Baja, etc. Never skipped a beat.

KBB private party, good condition: $22,050
NADA clean retail: $24,575/trade-in: $20,750
ExPo price: $19,999

Can help with fly-n-drive from Boston.

1095057510_x9jgD-O.jpg

YukonRob

Adventurer
Good luck with the sale. Unrelated question - which light bar is that? I like it better than the one I have.

Moody

Needs to get out more
If you were still in AZ, we'd be chatting. I really want an 07+, but I love the looks of these double cabs. Best of luck with the sale.

daninghram

Adventurer
What is realistic fuel milage?
Has it been through any northern winters?
Do you still have the cap and lights?

Flagster

Expedition Leader
If you were still in AZ, we'd be chatting. I really want an 07+, but I love the looks of these double cabs. Best of luck with the sale.

x2...I have been looking for a nice 05 or 06 to carry a Hawk FWC...looks real nice...

winterhk

What is realistic fuel milage?
Has it been through any northern winters?
Do you still have the cap and lights?

Howdy,

Realistically, I get about 15 in town and 18 on the highway. I have gotten as good as 17 in town and 21 highway when really nursing the throttle. It has never been through a northern winter - just arrived from AZ in August. I have removed the lights and Softopper, but still have them available.

Thanks,
Brian

winterhk

x2...I have been looking for a nice 05 or 06 to carry a Hawk FWC...looks real nice...

I wish I'd been able to sell it in AZ - the market is a lot hotter there than here! But it carried my GS cross country during the move, so that was worth it I suppose.

kchristian

Adventurer
I get a Sales back-end check in December. If you still have this, PM me. I'm sure it won't last that long, but this is exactly what I will be looking for. I know people say that all the time on auto forums, but I mean it. If I hadn't just gotten out of debt, I'd be talking to my bank already...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online