1990 Ford Dana 44 front axle for sale

VANMAN

Observer
OK Make me an offer on this, I need to get it out of my garage. Too many projects!! But don't insult me LOL!

I Have a Dana 44 front axle with 4 link for sale. It came off of my 1990 Ford E350 Quigley conversion. It is in great shape. To be honest I never had any problems with it. I upgraded my front axle to a Dana 60 with lockers in anticipation of putting more power to it. The Van has a 7.3 IDI with Banks Turbocharger on it.

The axle is complete except for the rear frame mounted brackets that the 4 link attaches to. Any good fabricator or fab shop could make these rather easily. I would also replace all 4 link bushings with Poly bushings, but other than that this is an easy bolt on.

Axle ratio is 3.55/open locker/manual hubs/8 lug wheels

Note: You would have to change rear drive shaft length/add a transfer case and front driveshaft, but could do that as time or money permits it.

I am traveling now but we could arrange pickup in Reno, NV area around 20 November.

Asking price BEST OFFER

Last edited:

VANMAN

Observer
Best offer!

OK Make me an offer on this/I need to get it out of my garage/too many projects/BUT PLEASE dont insult me LOL!

VANMAN

Observer
Still available..make me an offer....I know '4 wheeler thinks the front axle HAS to be a Dana 60 or larger....but this Dana 44HD has never given me a problem and works just fine...if you want a 4x4 van and don't have lots of money to spend....this could be done on the cheap!.....again rear brackets....for the 4 link and it will bolt right into a 1991 or older van..( would probably work for newer van but don't quote me on that)......then get a transfer case when you are ready....

John_Arenz

What's the width on this (Wheel Mount Surface to Wheel Mount Surface)? I might be interested, assuming it is still available.

VANMAN

Observer
Again this should bolt up with no issues to any 1975-91 ford van and most likely many other full size vehicles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94