Dog food toilet container.

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
I have been looking at toilets for some time now and most of the ones I find are very close to the ground. So here is what I came up with. I got this at Pet Co. I have 2 one for dog food and the others is well you guessed it a toilet. Other supplies you can get at the home depot, alum and bolts and seat. Pretty easy.

You can keep your supplies in it pretty basic but it works great. There is also a screw on lid to keep supplies dry when not in use. Con large and bulky Pros Works in a pinch! Right height, stores supplies,. light weight, pretty cheep. sturdy. heavy duty plastic, best views in the house. fits in the Coleman shower/ changing room.
Just install the bags you can get from Walmart, they already have a chemcial in the bags but you need your own paper. When your done the bag zips lock and that dispose.

Attachments

• Pooper 003.jpg
    Pooper 003.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Pooper 004.jpg
    Pooper 004.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Pooper 001.jpg
    Pooper 001.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Pooper 005.jpg
    Pooper 005.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Pooper 002.jpg
    Pooper 002.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 71

4RunAmok

Explorer
Nice! Being a taller bigger guy, I dig the idea of the higher seat. I bought the PETT because they had a picture on the website with a trucks front wheels sitting on two PETTs, so I couldn't question its weight capacity, but it does sit too low for me.

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Looks good.

What keeps the bag from pulling down and falling in when it gets some weight in it?

r_w

Adventurer
Just like the Gamma lids you can buy for 5 gallon buckets. But the square one sure would pack better. They seal completely airtight, so you can be aroma free until you get a chance to unload it...

NothingClever

Explorer
I appreciate this solution immensely and it's these types of ingenious, benchcraft solutions (vice the Gucci / pretentious / image-conscious ones) that keep me coming back to this website.
-
Great work and thanks for keeping it real!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94