Oak cutting board.

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
My brother just bought a SnowPeak cutting board with a very nice knife and was very proud to show it off. Very nice quality but a bit pricey for me. So here is what I came up with. I do a fair bit of wood working as you can see from a bird feeder I just getting ready to finished. It just sold for 350.00 and 2 more orders came in, sorry for getting off track here.

I got 2 oak boards and cut them to size for my needs. I traced out my SushiSwiss 012.jpgcutting board 009.jpgcutting board 007.jpgcutting board 015.jpgcutting board 012.jpgcutting board 013.jpgcutting board 010.jpgcutting board 011.jpgcutting board 008.jpgcutting board 014.jpg knife I won at a fishing club meeting for 1.oo per ticket. I took my plunge router and started cutting and carving out the traced areas on the oak boards. I still need to do a bit of sanding and some touch up / find detail work but you get the idea. Bought a magnet to hold the knife in place, some velcro stapled it in place, a brass hinge and rubber gromets and the rest is history. Not to take anything from Snowpeak they make out standing stuff but I just like to make things. :chef:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz