Not mine: 1992 RRC SWB - $4300 in NorCal

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Hi y'all. It ain't mine, but I have bought parts from him and he's an awesome, standup guy. Just thought I'd crosspost for him because I know a lot of you have the same soft spot for these that I do.

http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread.php?20202-1992-Alpine-White-RRC-4300&p=181412

I never thought the time would come for me to part ways with my 92' but its now a reality. After pay cuts and bad timing (getting married) I am forced to let her go. here is a run down of the vehicle...
new-
full exhaust and both cats
02 sensors
accumulater
fan clutch
watr pump
radiator rod out
thermostat
head gaskets and heater core recently done
new steering box and all lines
idle air valve

I know there is more but you get the picture. its been a labor of love for me. there is also a OME 2" lift with bilstein shocks all around. it has a GDE bumper and southdown skid and hi lift jack mounted on hood. It took me sometime but i also tracked down great condition Sable edition seats for a nice two tone feel. this vehicle has had countless dollars put into it and countless hours of work as well. I know it wont be long until i get the Rover itch back but this is a necesarry move for me at this time. 182k and has been well taken care of. all fluids changed 250 miles ago (and I mean all) just smogged and ready for new loving owner. I also have a parts vehicle as well if interested. thank you all.

456ca16c-685f-e3b3.jpg

ntan

Adventurer
I've seen this truck in person, and it is a good looking vehicle in great condition (in the best color...). Seller is a standup guy who's put a ton of work into it.

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
He also just made a second option - $4k flat with stock bumper, grille guard and no skid plate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online