This European Life: an Open Travelogue

bobDog

Expedition Leader
As a naturalized citizen from a European country. I understand your thrill to have your trip recognized by your king. What an honor!
I am American now and the closest I could get would be to have my president say, you go boy!
I understand the pride level. Way cool!!!!

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Delibes

Drat, double drat!
IN MEXICO, IT'S ON!

The Mercedes has been fantastic for these last thousand miles.
I am currently writing from San Luis Potosí in Mexico, and here's everything that has happened so far!

THIS EUROPEAN LIFE: And I Will Drive One Thousand Miles

If you want to see ALL the pictures other than the ones on the blog, scroll to the bottom of the post to gain access to the exclusive online album!

hrt4me

Adventurer
good luck on your journey and safe travels!

had I seen your travelogue sooner, then you could have had a place to sleep/shower in Dallas before you continued south

also, in reference to your possible Target spotting on your drive to San Luis Potosí, FYI, I'm fairly certain I had shopped at a Target store in Acapulco, MX, back in 1995...

finally, how are you posting and updating your travelogue; do you have an air card or cellular/satellite internet service?

Delibes

Drat, double drat!
How are you posting and updating your travelogue; do you have an air card or cellular/satellite internet service?

Thank you for your warm wishes! I have internet on an average of once every two-three days, stopping in local ciber-cafés, Starbucks and public libraries. All internet connections have been great so far to be able to upload an average of 60 photos per post!

On today's post, I detail the journey from San Miguel Potosí towards León, Guanajuato, San Miguel Allende and Morelia. Unbelievable architecture, rich gringos and chaotic traffic are all part of this exciting blog post!

THIS EUROPEAN LIFE: Spanish Colonial Galore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste