This European Life: an Open Travelogue

Delibes

Drat, double drat!
Llorente of Arabia strikes again! This time is the long-expected trip to Jordan I took last February. It hasn't been until now that I decided to write on it, for I have been busy with all the workplace drama, moving to a new home, and my future USA tour with "Curator on the Go". So far, the response has been mostly positive.

THIS EUROPEAN LIFE: Journey to the Ottoman Crescent (II)

Delibes

Drat, double drat!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
A while ago I started working on a detailed map of car museums all over the world.

Plotting all those car museums have me the idea of visiting as many as I could, in order to learn from the best and be able to apply that knowledge at the car museum I was working at. But soon after I quit due to unfair and illegal practices by our management, the idea became bigger: why not start a museum from scratch? And so, the idea snowballed until I came out with a campaign called "Curator on the Go".

Much like the previous road trip with Newport (82 300TD) meeting Peachparts members, Curator on the Go will make 80 stops in select car museums for a total length of 6 months. Yes, six months on the road! Despite a tight visiting schedule, I'd like to open the door once again to meeting more members of this community, if possible.

Here's a link to the information and fundraiser page. Additionally, here's a link to the route, detailing each museum I'll be visiting.

If you have any last-minute suggestions, I'll be most happy to consider them and add them to the route. I have some "break" periods to use as "padding" to keep a strict schedule in my visits, should I decide to take a detour or have a breakdown in the car.

Looking forward to this one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles