Explorer
This thread tells the whole story.
Serious inquiries only, please.
jim at seriestrek dot com

done1.jpg

Last edited:

gjackson

FRGS
Amazing truck. One of my absolute favorites on the portal. Wish I could buy it, but I know I'd abuse it.

Good luck with the sale.

cheers

Riptide

Explorer
;)
Thanks. Great truck but I just never drive it. 100 miles this year.
Might as well go to someone who will enjoy it.

Are you kidding me??? You finally have a truck that will last you the rest of your life, and that you've put heart and soul into, with your meticulous research and incredible talents.

Damn, if it was me, I'd sell everything else, and keep this.

I wish it were a little more in my price range, because that's EXACTLY what I'd do with it. I'm sick of throwaway vehicles...

I'm mentally thinking of what I can jettison to acquire this. You wouldn't look down on me, because this was "bought, and not built" by me, would you? ;)

Any pictures of the interior? I don't remember seeing many during the thread.

Last edited:

Mercedesrover

Explorer
It's not the money. I don't need the money. I just hate to see it sit and not get used. You're in CT....Come take it for a ride. Give me $10k and a brand new Tacoma TRD Double-Cab with a cap and we'll have a deal!

Fshnfvr

My absolute favorite build and vehicle of all time. How about $10K and a payment plan :sombrero:

Good luck I hope it goes to a deserving home.

OverlandZJ

Expedition Leader
C'mon Powerball!

Jim, loved following the build on this, incredible vehicle and whoever gets it would be fortunate to own it.

rijosho

Adventurer
Awesome build. How much is it for sale for? Don't know what a Toyota TRD with that other stuff go for.

Riptide

Explorer
I thought it was 50K... Jim might be having some trouble keeping up. His area of CT got slammed pretty bad with this last snowstorm, and left most of northwest CT in the dark...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier