New guy from AZ

BurbanAZ

Explorer
Hey guys i didnt see an intro section anywhere so i might have missed it, but just wanted to say hey. I live in Tucson, AZ and love to go wheeling, i camp and hike alot during the cooler months and am going to start combining my interests and start trying to do some overlanding trips. I have a 1992 k2500 suburban with the 454tbi and the 4l80e its a great truck (even though the gas mileage does suck). Its a solid truck right now but ill be adding some stuff to make it more comfortable for longer trips, i am building a bumper right now to hold and winch and have an engo e12000 being shipped. Ill also be building a roof rack and rear bumper after i get all the front stuff set up.

timh

Explorer
Welcome, there are a few of us here in Tucson that get out quite a bit. We post up runs mostly in the community forum section here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=44

Every Friday night we have a campfire in Cochie Canyon up in the Tortolita's. This is a great way to meet some of us here locally. We would love to have you come out and join us. The directions for the campfire are in the SOAZ regional group forum.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
Welcome, there are a few of us here in Tucson that get out quite a bit. We post up runs mostly in the community forum section here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=44

Every Friday night we have a campfire in Cochie Canyon up in the Tortolita's. This is a great way to meet some of us here locally. We would love to have you come out and join us. The directions for the campfire are in the SOAZ regional group forum.

Thats good to hear ill definitely have to try and get out with u guys some times. The Friday night campfire sounds like fun also. Ive been trying to talk my dad into going out wheeling with me before so maybe ill see if i can get him to come along also, he has a Nissan Exterra that is pretty capable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online