Four Wheel Campers Educational Video Series . . .

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Cool Stan.

Interesting to watch and see some of the production process. Good for those of us who are interested in FWC and do not live in California.

Glad to see that the new space is working so well, and that you are putting it all to good use.

Keep them coming.

rotti

Adventurer
Thanks Stan, looking forward to the interior video.
Did I understand correctly, new design for the lifting panels?

NothingClever

Explorer
Diggin' the Euro export interior / exterior colors !!

Good video on all the new LED light options.

FWIW, we like the interior flap windows....no leaks and early morning / late night privacy screen adjustments are a cinch.

Last, I'm not a marketing guy but I'd think these simple videos are an over-the-fence homerun bargain for advertisement. And I'll add that I hope they're a refreshing reminder to other vendors here that good salesmanship in the 'overland market' doesn't require overly slick photo shoots and excessive posturing like many other vendors apparently believe. Anyways, that's another topic.....

A video for each model, perhaps? You won't hurt my feelings if you start with a Keystone since that's what we're contemplating for an international trip. I tried to get a feel for how much more space we'll have over our Fleet but the website (cough, hack, gasp) just doesn't tell the story :D .

Regardless, well done, FWC!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke