Rear Seat DVD Players - No
Security System - AM5
Camper Electronic Options
TV - Visio 23"
External HD Over the Air TV Antenna
DVD/CD Player - Kenwood KDV412
Satellite Dish - KVH A7 (DirecTV)

Full Documentation
Rig Always Stored Indoors When Not in Use.
Rig Currently Stored in a Hangar at Jacqueline Cochran Regional Airport, Thermal, California (just east of Palm Springs, California)
Rig in Great Condition - Everything Works

Full Gallery of Images Here

TBD

Now on consignment with EarthRoamer.

Last edited:

Rozzi

Adventurer
Wow. Maybe I'll think about upgrading my rig to one with less than 200,000 miles.
Good luck with sale.
19,000 miles...geez. That thing is brand new.

turbopilot

Observer
Beauty.

I knew they were fancy, but that is awesome chameleon paint. Looks like Ford tan/gold in this thread, and transforms to Ford silver in the gallery pix.

Actually the image in the post was taken with an iPhone using HDR right at sunset, thus the golden colors.

Deansco

Observer
link to photos not working

Hi, new to the site and I cannot get the link to work. I get a "not found" error. Anyone else having issues? What are you asking for it and what is the replacement vehicle?

Thanks,
Dean

Deansco

Observer
Found the replacement vehicle answer

Never mind on the replacement vehicle question. I found the answer on the forum.

Thanks,
Dean

turbopilot

Observer
Hi, new to the site and I cannot get the link to work. I get a "not found" error. Anyone else having issues? What are you asking for it and what is the replacement vehicle?

Thanks,
Dean

I fixed the link. Will be taking delivery of a 2012 EarthRoamer in Feb 2012. Price is $210,000.

hankgs

Adventurer
Encouraging to see this economy isn't affecting some people on this site... $210K is about how upside-down I am on my house!

isaac

Observer
Looks great!

I am interested in renting your Earthroamer for a week or two in late April. Would come get it down there, drive back up here to SF area, maybe Tahoe, then Big Sur with my folks (who are travelling in their RV Sprinter). Happy to discuss whatever arrangements you'd feel most comfortable with, w/r/t insurance, deposit etc.

Please email isaact at gmail, I don't check Private Messages here on this forum.

Thanks!
- Isaac

turbopilot

Observer
Looks great!

I am interested in renting your Earthroamer for a week or two in late April. Would come get it down there, drive back up here to SF area, maybe Tahoe, then Big Sur with my folks (who are travelling in their RV Sprinter). Happy to discuss whatever arrangements you'd feel most comfortable with, w/r/t insurance, deposit etc.

Please email isaact at gmail, I don't check Private Messages here on this forum.

Thanks!
- Isaac

Will not be renting this rig. Given the nature of using this equipment off road I would doubt anyone will be renting ER's.

Delivery of the new ER #116 getting close. See this post.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94