2 owner, So. Cal Suburban 2500 4x4 119k miles

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Well, here goes- the Suburban is officially for sale. I will post new pics shortly, but see thread linked below for details. I kept stock springs and fitted new shocks, and all is well. I also removed the alum wheels and fitted black H2 wheels with new 255/75-17 BFG KMs. Truck is amazing, excellent condition, everything except cruise works like new. Zero rust any where. I just added a new stereo -professionally installed, as well as remote locks and remote start. Seats are power and heated- basicly a modern 3/4 ton Suburban with straight front axle- factory fitted!! I traded the Power Wagon for a new JK-U, and the 'burb is just sitting. Starts on Ebay in a week or two- thanks for looking, no disappointments on this truck!! Cheers
Price: $12.5k OBRO

Forgot to mention the Tire Gate stays, and it is sporting a Hannibal too...

Last edited:

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
a few up to date pics for your viewing pleasure. Additional power points have been added at the rear and at the bottom of the front console, HD Warn hubs, new headliner, etc, etc...

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    416.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    416.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    415.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    390.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    416.1 KB · Views: 172

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
fuel mileage runs right at 18.5-19mpg at 65mph now- I really wanted to get 20, but may be a bit optimistic. No lift, all stock springs, but new shocks all around- which actually lifted it almost a full inch. Of course a couple of the old ones had bad seals, and the front has four from the factory.
She is a great truck, just have too many- bad addiciton for me it seems. And thanks for the kind words.
Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior