where are the Porsche cayenne expo builds?

type957

I like the size. Other tents would be much too large for the roof. You will need to use a small two step ladder to open and close the tent with ease. The factory bars should hold the tent just fine. As for a spare check out the setup I have.

Would a small thing like this be sufficient? Or you need like a 2 step, that is really a 3 step ladder?

TH2100_1000.jpg

Last edited:

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Using a step like that would limit how you can access the roof. I use something like this step stool.jpg

I have a seat cover on the rear seat and I put it on top the stuff I have on the seat.

CORDSIG79

Observer
I made some additions to my Cayenne. I added a cargo barrier, a couple of Proclip mounts, Blue Ridge Overland Gear Molle panel.

Mike, what size of the Molle panels did you buy @ BlueRidge? I am getting them today. After fumbling with re-gluing my seats several times, I am just going to try this as a way to glue and hold them or cover the seat back hole when I tear them off.

Thanks!

955TS

I am the new to me owner of a Porsche Cayenne with the offroad technology package, been wanting one for years, car was custom built with the offroad technology package, has the unique gear shifter, thank you for all of the posts, this is the only forum I have been able to locate any real information regarding this option, which I am glad to have.

CORDSIG79

Observer
I got the 14X22 Molle panel in yesterday, It fits without the additional adapter. I am using for kick panel from the kiddo, hold things, and to hold up the damn back seat panel that has avoided all previous attempts to keep them on the back seats :mad:.

Now I am doing an all new gasket refresh on mainfold, throttle body, and valve cover to sure up some oil sepage @ 180k miles.

I am the single owner so I have faith it will get it up and running again by Friday.

Jwestpro

Explorer
I've already put my CTT through more use/abuse than most. Just haven't taken any wheeling pictures.

COLE! Here you are lurking in the oddball section :smiley_drive:

Just the other day I was telling someone who's E61 like mine got crunched to consider a previous generation Cayenne. He doesn't think it can handle like the E61. I told him he's never felt PDCC laugh at physics.

I suppose my E61 handles better than a Porsche Cayenne of equivalent modification, but still, these things are awesome. Maybe I'll get one next time I'm wagon shopping.

Cole

Expedition Leader
Haha!:coffeedrink:

I took my CTT on all season tires to a PCA Autocross. I beat 27 of the 49 "real Porsches" :wings: including many cars that were on race rubber.:Wow1:

I've towed 7700lbs across country with it many times now too!

Amazingly versatile vehicle

COLE! Here you are lurking in the oddball section :smiley_drive:

Just the other day I was telling someone who's E61 like mine got crunched to consider a previous generation Cayenne. He doesn't think it can handle like the E61. I told him he's never felt PDCC laugh at physics.

I suppose my E61 handles better than a Porsche Cayenne of equivalent modification, but still, these things are awesome. Maybe I'll get one next time I'm wagon shopping.

Cole

Expedition Leader
A cot?

Holy crap!

I've slept in my CTT and barely fit diagonally as it is. There was no headroom to sit up in the rear with my butt on the floor!!!

dr_r2r

Observer
It's just a regular coleman cot I picked up at Walmart. It has 3 folding legs and the last one is just resting on the folded upright seat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior