FS: Expedition Built 1996 Land Cruiser FZJ80/Oregon

lcpdx

Observer
SOLD 11/18/11
----------------------

No trades. $14,500. Located in Portland Oregon

1996 Toyota Land Cruiser in excellent condition. Has factory front and rear lockers and 143,xxx miles.

Has the following: Complete Slee/ARB Off-road 4" lift kit with Slee front control arms and stainless steel braided brake hose extenders. Slee panard and control arm adjusters, ARB front bumper (old bumper mounting hardware included) w/ Warn 12k winch & wire rope and Warn roller fairlead (with extra fairlead pins) with license plate relocate bracket. PIAA fog light system, Slee Off-road sliders, Hanna Quality rear bumper (with license plate re-locate bracket) w/ swing out tire carrier. High-Lift 48” Jack w/tumbler lock. New trailer towing wiring kit with OEM class 3 hitch. Sunroof wind deflector.

Goodyear MT/R-315/75/16 tires (5) w/ recent rebalance. HIR front head lights and upgraded Slee headlight wiring harness, New Optima Red top battery.

The interior is in good shape with no tears or rips in the seats. Driver’s seat has typical wear spot as shown in picture. I also have the 3rd row seats that are in perfect condition. Driver’s seat has Landtanks’ seat extension kit. Front and middle row seats have ‘Exact’ gray twill custom fit seat covers. Driver’s window has ‘auto-up’ upgrade. CDL switch upgrade. Optional OEM cup holder installed. Georges’ LED interior lights. Rear tail gate has Wagongear tailgate lid storage system with upgraded stainless steel compression latches. Husky floor liners: front/middle and cargo areas, Custom die struck emblem on console: ‘Toyota Land Cruiser Cruiserhead Forever’.

Replaced the factory radio with a Sony head unit and Sony XA-300 UniLink auxiliary input adapter (for satellite radio or other aux.component) and Pioneer TS-G1641R 6 ½ fronts and TS-G1041R 4” speakers in rear. Uniden Pro 520XL CB radio with Firestick antenna and Firestick stainless steel fender mount. Previous owner had a 2 way radio-comes with pre-wired 2 way radio antenna mount on roof and the coax terminates in right rear cargo area w/2 way radio fitting on end of coax. Port installed Toyota Theft Deterrent System and 2 remotes.

Mechanically, I have had no issues other than replacing the fuel pump in 2007 and Pesky Heater Hose in 2011. Electric antenna replaced with OEM unit and works perfect. Other than that, I have only done minor things like fluid base lining, spark plugs (old plugs included), brake pads, O2 sensors, etc. A/C recharged summer of 2011. The paint is in good condition; with only a few scrapes and dings, and the previous owner splashed something on the passenger door that looks like dirty water spots that I can't get off. All doors, hood, tailgate and rear window gate have the factory vehicle identification sticker showing these are the original panels (no accidents). I kept all of the service records from the previous owners and comes with Toyota Service Manual. Included is log book with detailed notes of services and upgrades from previous owner (IH8MUD Cruiserhead). Rig has never been on any hard core off road trails, mostly gravel roads and 1 trip through McGrew Trail in 2010.

Many pictures here:

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/lcpdx/1996 FZJ80/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior