A couple pics from Uwharrie this weekend

JakeMate

Adventurer
Spent a few hours at Uwharrie, NC this weekend. It was the first offroad trip for the 2012 Rubicon (aside from weekly hunting).

It was pretty slick there since it rained the previous night but we had no problems.

IMG_8411_Tilt.jpg

IMG_8413_Tilt.jpg

BEVAN

Adventurer
Nice JK, I need to get to URE before it closes ! Those model pics trip me out to... But i like them !

Tim A

Adventurer
OK I"m going to say it: What was the logic in putting this in the "Completed Expeditions" area?

Love the Jeep

-Tim

JakeMate

Adventurer
Wow that was kinda harsh. Have you had any previous JKs? How did the 2012 perform at URE?

And "Can't anyone just take a regular old picture anymore?" was really necessary?

The JK performed very well. Aside from a few trips to the hunt club, this was it's first serious offroad event. Like I said in the original post, it was very slippery. I did feel the need to engage the rear locker on a somewhat steeper climb that was pretty slick.

dutchoven

Should be in regional, however, it got my attention as I was on my dualsport bike this past weekend at Uwharrie and have never seen it more crowded! Love the pics of your Jeep. I have a gen 1 Tundra and enjoy all the trails except Daniel at Uwharrie. Moving to Colorado in a month so I will miss the dense tree's here in the east.

Redman333

Adventurer
I finally made a trip to URE with my new 2012 JKU sport. I was able to make it up all trials including the hardest, Daniel. I had a blast. It was dry when I went but I could tell it'd be tough when wet.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357140928.330920.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357140997.063554.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles