2011 v8 Colorado build

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
I love your truck, lots of hours sitting there.

Some of the guys that came over

I hate to admit but even I thought the color was a tad bit too much until I saw this picture. If these are the guys you ride with this makes perfect sense. All my buddies have primer grey or green trucks so even my regular red looks crazy next to theirs lol

onelow1ton

Adventurer
I use the Centramatics on my SAS H3. They work. I'm running 40" tires that have never been balanced.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

I might have to call them and see if I can get the measurements on the 6 lug ones to see if they will fit my truck .

Thanks for the link papa , and thinks for the confirmation on them working good recon .

I added more beads for the trip I took this weekend up to rausch creek off road park and now at 12 oz it was better but not good enough to make the 4 hour drive so I put the 35s on for the trip up then wheeled on the 37s at like 15 psi all day and aired back up to 30 psi to leave to go to Hershey pa about 30 miles away and they were riding good got it up to 68mph and they felt great but still vibrated some at 40 but not to bad , I still swapped them back out Sunday for the 35s for the ride home because I wanted it as smooth as I could sense I over extended one of my rear 13" bilstines and ripped the seal out , guess I need to order a new shock and some limit straps

h4rdflip

Observer
Even if the Chevy salesman gave me a better service, theres no way in hell I could have build that well, you sir sure outdone Xzibit at pimping a ride! :beer:

owlxxx

Observer
Thanks !

Nice a Colorado and an h3? Got any pix posted anywhere ?
_OWL6350.jpgaudra;) 007333.jpgThis is the best I have of the Colorado, it's mostly stock except for the lift,rims and tires. I use it mostly in the wide open desert since it's 2wd. Also, for mild camping stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles