Converting a Enclosed Trailer to an Expedition Trailer?

DR BrianO

The title says it all, has anyone done this? I might have access to an 6x8 Enclosed trailer and wanted to know if it would be worth messing with or just building one from scratch in a couple years.

Thanks for the imput,
Brian

Jeff Wanamog

Off Road Camper Guy
I am doing it right now. I have a 5X10 V-nose. I have put a 3500 Lb. axle on it with the leaf springs from my Tacoma. It has a full kitchen in the rear. The interior has the fold and tumble bed from my FWC. It will have a heater, water heater, stove, my ARB fridg and alot more. I love to tinker.
Jeff

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
I am doing it right now. I have a 5X10 V-nose. I have put a 3500 Lb. axle on it with the leaf springs from my Tacoma. It has a full kitchen in the rear. The interior has the fold and tumble bed from my FWC. It will have a heater, water heater, stove, my ARB fridg and alot more. I love to tinker.
Jeff

Any build pics? I'm planning a 6x10 as we speak so I can also take my cycle with me... Probably order the trailer later this month.

Don

-

DR BrianO

Awesome

Thanks for the help, exactly what I was looking for. I am much more of a customization guy than a welder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz