Off road trailer

ColoradoBill

Adventurer
I am ready to sell my off road supply trailer. I built this trailer to haul suppliers on long off road trips. It has been to Kelly Point on the north rim of Grand Canyon, all over Canyon Lands including the Doll House, Toroweep also on the North Rim, and all over Colorado.
It started life as a 50s era camp trailer with 12” tires. I built a sub-frame out of 2”x3”x1/4” wall square tubing to sit the tub on. It is bolted on with ½” hardware. I installed a 3500lb drop axle that is flipped for added clearance without having to run large tires. It has a very large pintle hitch. It has access doors on both sides and the lid is hinged and used very strong struts to hold it up. The struts will hold the lid open with the trailer spare and extra truck spare on it. It has 16.5” wheels set of four, tires are worn but will get by for a wile. Check out the link in my signature for more pics.
I am asking $1500.00. Located in Pueblo, Colorado. I may be able to deliver or meet halfway; we can discuss that at time of sell.
Feel free to PM me for my phone number.

DSCI0230.JPGHPIM3489.JPG

Attachments

• DSCI0231.JPG
    DSCI0231.JPG
    914.4 KB · Views: 450
  • DSCI0232.JPG
    DSCI0232.JPG
    921.3 KB · Views: 642

ColoradoBill

Adventurer
Very nice!
What size is the trailer box? Is it made of wood or metal? Titled?

The box is 4'x6'. It is all metal except for the lid. The lid is 3/4" plywood with several coats of paint, the frame of the lid and rack is 1" angle iron.

It is titled in Colorado as a home made trailer.

ColoradoBill

Adventurer
This trailer is still for sale. Make me an offer! It is a great little trailer that needs a new home. I will also consider some trades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles