1967 FJ45 2H diesel H55F Five Speed

bullsac

Observer
1967 FJ45 Diesel Toyota Land Cruiser

This FJ45 Toyota Land Cruiser is ready for your next overland expedition! The FJ45 originally came with a F gasoline engine with three speed transmission. It was replaced with a Toyota six cylinder 2H diesel Engine and Toyota HF55 Five Speed Transmission. In addition to the stock fuel tank, a FJ55 fuel tank has been installed where the spare tire would fit between the frame rails. This gives you a fuel capacity of 35 gallons. The FJ45 gets around 17 mpg so you have the capability of going over 600 miles before a fill up is needed.

The overall body is in great shape, there is surface rust on the vehicle and can be viewed in the photos. The truck comes with the OEM PTO winch, OEM headache rack. Several custom items have been added in addition. There were custom bows made over the bed. This allows you to have a custom canvas canopy built to your specifications. There is also a trailer receiver hitch added to the rear with working trailer wiring. It also has a 12 pin NATO plug that was installed, but never wired up.

The truck has been very reliable and has been driven about 10k miles a year with regularly scheduled maintenance. I wouldn't hesitate taking it on a extended trip to your favorite camping spot! The vehicle is for sale locally and on several other websites. You are more than welcome to contact me and set up a time to see the truck in person and take a test drive. Buyer is responsible for shipping, but we will work with you to get it loaded onto a carrier. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I have added a video of it running here: 1967 FJ45 with 2H and 5 Speed on Vimeo
There is a complete image gallery here: 1967 2H FJ45 - a set on Flickr

Engine: 2H Diesel with Donaldson Air Filter
Transmission: H55F Five Speed

Disc Brake Front Axle
Full Floating Rear Axle
Axle Gear Ratios: 3.73
Limited Slip Differential
Power Steering

Stock Fuel Tank
Auxillary FJ55 Fuel Tank (mounted under bed)
35 Gallon fuel capacity. Over 600 miles per fill up.

Wheels: Custom 16" Stockton Wheels X 5
Tires: 235/85/16 XPS Michelin Traction X 5

24V Starter (only)
12V Electrical System

PTO Winch

Headache Rack
Custom Rear Bows (for canvas bed cover)

Receiving Hitch with trailer wiring
Nato 12 pin plug

Drab Olive Paint

Spare Driver Seat Included

Price: $17,000

SCRover

Adventurer
Sweet! Especially like the "props" to show the bed size. ;) (Beautiful elderly Dane and Newfy! Is the newfy a mix with a Great Pyrenees by chance?)

GLWS!

ucantcme

Fj45

I am interested in your Toyota and wondering if it would be possible to get pics of every thing all the way around and maybe close up shots of any cancer, interior engine compartment ETC. :smiley_drive:

ucantcme

Fj45

sorry about the pic mix up I was so excited about seeing the post I lost my head, How is it possible to get in contact with you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles