who makes this??

JeepDork

Adventurer
A friend sent this to me and couldn't remember where he saw it. Anybody know who makes it and anything about it? Thanks.

Attachments

• Axle-Less10.jpg
    Axle-Less10.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 131

Woods

Explorer
I talked with the guys from Timbren at SEMA last week. Very interesting product. They have a very good video of the suspension at work. It looks like it has a lot more travel than my air bag suspension. Not sure if it offers as "live" a spring action as the air bags though.

Anybody have any experience/feedback on them?

Wavebreaker

Adventurer
I have been talking to these guys for a couple months off and on, going to swap out my springs for these. If you look at them they have a double spring action the main and a secondary. so the suspension is always under a load does not unload like a leaf would. prices are not to bad. a 2000# setup is about 450.00 Canadian. 3 year warranty and they are easy to fix.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
We use them for some specialty equipment trailers we build. Simple system, not as effective as an air & shock combo but certainly better than a torsion axle.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I have been talking to these guys for a couple months off and on, going to swap out my springs for these. If you look at them they have a double spring action the main and a secondary. so the suspension is always under a load does not unload like a leaf would. prices are not to bad. a 2000# setup is about 450.00 Canadian. 3 year warranty and they are easy to fix.

These are great... would be a nice setup on the CDN M101!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke