96 TACO, lots o mods

Sempertoy

Explorer
Hey, I want to move into a different vehicle. My build is in my signiture. I need 6,500 to move into what I want. Hope this suits someone on here!
EDIT: Will trade for a clean 60 series.
PRICE DROP 6,000

-ALLPRO OFFROAD front tube bumper with a winch plate.

-Safari Snorkel

-Throttle body spacer installed

-3" flowmaster catback exhaust. (it sounds awesome)

-GEMTOP camper top. very new to me, needs a gas shock on driver side.

-6 hallogen fog lights. 4 are mounted underneath as rocklights. I am having some issues with them right now, I believe they need new switches.

-Nearly new KM2's size is 35x12.5x15

-Pioneer 2300 double din in dash DVD w/ ipod hook up, as well as new JVC front speakers with polk audio rears. (DVD and front speakers are less that 3 mo. old)

-Fabtech dirtlogic coilovers in the front. AAL and block in the rear.

-LOCKRITE rear locker w/ new spring and pin kit (not installed)

All regular PM's have been done, to include new Lucas fluids in the transfer case and front and rear diffs. I also try and run a bottle of Lucas fuel additive through every third tank of gas or so. Total mileage is 190xxx right now. I drive it everyday however I live less than 5 minutes from my work. The CAT converter and O2 sensors are new this year and it smogged with flying colors. Last but not least, the truck is located in San Diego CA. I believe I have built an exceptional truck, the only reason for selling is an expanding family and the requirement for more interior seating and cargo space. Please feel free to contact with any more questions. Also, clean UT title is in hand. Thank you

0bc00dea.jpg

618c13c6.jpg

Last edited:

austintaco

Explorer
Sorry that you are not getting any good bites at the moment. I read that you are currently driving it to and from work. Is there a way that you could park it in a highly visible and safe location during the day, bike to work, and then pick her up at the end of the day? I am assuming that you work on base or near it, and there has to be some hard charger out there that will see this and want it.
Additionally, for selling purposes, remove the campershell, and then throw it in as a bonus. It's useful, but not everyone wants a topper.

good luck with the sale.

chp-sk8

Adventurer
post it on the seattle and denver craigs list. I had my sportsmoblie for sale local....but it moves in 2 days after I posted it in other areas. GL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shevy5000