1997 Land Rover Discovery - $4000 - NC

jscusmcvet

Explorer
1997 Land Rover Discovery, Auto, V8, SE7, 142,xxx miles, Leather interior in good shape, 2 sunroofs. Runs great, no leaks... from sunroofs or drivetrain! I have all maintenance and repair records from previous owners. Upgraded with HD steering, 2" OME lift, Genuine LR steel Wheels, 32" Grabber AT tires, genuine LR roof rack, rear ladder, gas tank skid, seat covers. 6 Hella lights, Mantec snorkle, Joey pack spare tire cover, ARB front bumper. Rear passenger door scraped on rock in Uwharrie. Door handles need adjustment.
Asking $4000 - regretfully selling for financial reasons. Not including winch in the sale.
IMG_1195 sized.jpgIMG_1197 sized.jpgIMG_1194 sized.jpgIMG_1200 sized.jpg

hochung

Adventurer
Just wish it was closer to me. I need a disco for my daughters, and this would be a good candidate.

RangeBrover

Explorer
If you want some more looks I'd recommend posting over at the d90source forum they get a lot more traffic for people looking for Rovers. A clean truck like this would go quick.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Just wish it was closer to me. I need a disco for my daughters, and this would be a good candidate.

Could probably ship it for about $1200. Have not checked fo rthi sparticular vehicle, but think that is a good guess. Let me know if you ant an actual quote.

John

Frank

Explorer
happy birthday Marine!

I wonder how fast I could sell my jeep? I'd like to see some interior pictures. Pm me, let's talk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

galen216

Adventurer
Damn, did you just buy this like 3-4 months ago? You beat me to the sale by hours. I bought something else and really wanted this one.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Damn, did you just buy this like 3-4 months ago? You beat me to the sale by hours. I bought something else and really wanted this one.

Yes, just bought it a few months ago. I like the truck, but we have run into some unexpected financial issues that make the sale required. If you are still interested, it has a few more miles on it and some dents and dings. I use my truck every weekend for work around the property and for some wheeling, so it ain't as pretty, but it a good solid land rover.

John

galen216

Adventurer
Yes, just bought it a few months ago. I like the truck, but we have run into some unexpected financial issues that make the sale required. If you are still interested, it has a few more miles on it and some dents and dings. I use my truck every weekend for work around the property and for some wheeling, so it ain't as pretty, but it a good solid land rover.

John

I would love to, but I bought a very clean stock 5-spd about 2 months ago.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Need to sell, make me an offer. Solid truck with great mods an some typical Land Rover issues with door handles, windows etc... But a safe and solid driver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne