Pelican - Remote Area Lighting

grimbo

Explorer
Anyone using this product? Have heard great things about this from my brother who saw it on action on a recent trip he did with one of the magazines down here. Price wise its on par with other Pelican products, but then quality can cost.

Pelican Remote Area Lighting

9430-technology.jpg

44-9430-500x500.jpg

I have used the 9460s and they are great... A little bigger than you would want to use for a regular camping trip but nice none the less. For a while i really wanted any of the RALS but after using them, feel they dont really fit my needs. They do what they were designed for very well in a great package! I recently added a 9410 to my kit and it is awesome! I added the diffusion lense to it and it LIGHTS up surrounding areas. It's a great lantern style flashlight. Without the diffuser it's a great thrower too. I have only played with the 9430. It was heavier than what I wanted to lug around... To me the 9410 is perfect! You may have different needs of course.

robert

Expedition Leader
I've used them before too- they work well for their intended usage but they're larger and heavier than anything I need for travel. They seemed well built and quite durable too; we use their flashlights in the oil industry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier