Campchef Sherpa Camp Table And Organizer

yedi

Observer
I have a similar item made by REI, available here. The container opens from the top instead of on the side and it comes with three internal organizers instead of four, but it looks very similar. After trying a bunch of packing configurations, I ended up not using the internal organizers because I felt that they limited how I could pack it too much. Without the internal cubes, it's wide and tall enough to fit a Coleman two burner stove and a heavy duty folding camp grill while still having plenty of space left over for the rest of my kitchen gear. The legs flip up to support the table, which means the bag, and its weight, stays on the ground keeping things stable. It does make it a little more inconvenient to get to your supplies, though.

Honu

lost on the mainland
we picked up a REI one like linked above :) and use it for our towels and some other camp stuff and gives us a table on top to set out clothes for the kids etc.. or put things on as we get ready like bug juice when getting the kids ready etc. has worked out very handy :)

doc holiday

Adventurer
I got one of these from Sport Chalet, it is under a different brand name and much cheaper but as far as I can tell its exactly the same. Will be testing it out camping this week.
http://www.sportchalet.com/product/outdoor/camping/airbeds+-+cots+-+furniture/302182_3069724.do

I got my "sherpa table" and i gotta say for 49.99 is actually a nice little table given its not a heavy duty piece but for its intended purpose i think it will work great! Instructions left a little to be desired but its not to hard to figure out.table top has a little to be desired but i may cut a piece of 1/2 or 1/4 inch plywood and use the breackets off the existing table to fasten it. Once i use it i will post up a few pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke