Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

FellowTraveler

Explorer
Actually, the current officials took the ballot boxes to the county jail with plans to count them in secret. All the vets did was dynamite the jail house doors and take the boxes back. There was no second election, they won by a landslide in the original.

Yes, I stand corrected there was no other election it was a later confirmation of the original ballet, however, there was much gun play w/1000's of rounds exchanged before any IED was deployed.

"My error did/does not negate the fact that in Athens Tenn 1946 was the last time Americans armed as militia stood against tyrants in this nation"!

Now my turn! Perhaps, a little research will expose your error in the statement that; "All the veterans did was dynamite the jail house doors and take the boxes back". A good start would be @ constitution.org or other source may open your mind a bit.

kmacafee

Adventurer
I don't get it. Since this thread started, the price of Alcoa stock has decreased. I would have thought the opposite would have happened. :sombrero:

AYIAPhoto

Adventurer
Yes, I stand corrected there was no other election it was a later confirmation of the original ballet, however, there was much gun play w/1000's of rounds exchanged before any IED was deployed...a little research will expose your error in the statement that; "All the veterans did was dynamite the jail house doors and take the boxes back". A good start would be @ constitution.org or other source may open your mind a bit.
I was referring to dynamiting the door with concern to the second election. I'm fully aware that rounds were fired, though the majority of it was shooting out windows of the jail house to scare the sheriff/others and return fire hitting the cars of the "militia".

I don't know your point of mentioning "Athens Tenn 1946 was the last time Americans armed as militia stood against tyrants in this nation", as I haven't gone back far enough in the thread. Are you suggesting that it will never happen again, or that it was not really that long ago and those who doubt the possibility of people getting fed up enough are ignoring history?

FellowTraveler

Explorer
I don't know your point of mentioning "Athens Tenn 1946 was the last time Americans armed as militia stood against tyrants in this nation", as I haven't gone back far enough in the thread. Are you suggesting that it will never happen again, or that it was not really that long ago and those who doubt the possibility of people getting fed up enough are ignoring history?

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free"! (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Look up the word "DULORACY" in a law dictionary it will explain what type of government is in control of the U.S.

IMHO, American (s) lack the courage/backbone to stand against anything these days after all they willingly fund their own enslavement so they don't need guns. Pacification and the fear of instant death has brought American (s) to their knees.

Will Americans arm themselves as militia to cast of tyrants again? Well those in DC think they will so they label most of American society terrorist or potential terrorist threats to the U.S. Government not to be confused with the United States of America. Oh,and those in DC arm themselves with implements of war the very implements of war a militia would have as a deterrent to any would be tyrant.

It's a personal choice and I don't want to know your answer; "you should consider what you would do when tyranny visits you will you drop the hammer or drop to thy knees before tyrants and their enforcers".

Bad grammar and typos are included free of charge!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles