8 Michelin XS 9.00x16 255/100r16 Radial Tires $1500- NC

Chief_919

Observer
I have 8 Michelin XS "Sahara" 9.00x16 tires. Used, but barely, with 90%+ of the tread left on them.

There are 5 marked tube type, and 3 marked tubeless. They appear identical in all regards, but to be safe I would recommend tubing them all with good radial tubes. The military ran them all with tubes.

Date codes indicate late 1990's production (although someone told me Michelin didn't use 4 digit codes on these after 2000 which would mean possibly 2007-2008, but I can't verify that so I am selling them as 1990's). The guy I got them from has been running them with no issues on his daily driver, but be aware these are older ones. In fact I am pretty sure Michelin doesn't even make the XS in 9.00x16 any longer. I know for sure it is no longer offered in North America.

3 tires have just a couple small (fingernail size or smaller) chunks missing as these tires can do, and one has a nail in it that does not go through but is pushed deep into one tread block. And some look almost unused and still have factory white markings on them. All are 100% usable as they are.

I will not split these up- all 8 go together. Great to have 2 sets of 4 or have your trailer run these and have 2 spares. My plan was to have these mounted for my CUCV and use them for trails and adventure driving exclusively, but my plans have changed so they are on the market. Be great for older land Rovers or other vehicles.

Located in Hendersonville NC 28792. I can put these on 2 pallets and take them to a shipping terminal in Asheville as long as you arrange the freight- you can use www.uship.com to get quotes. Delivery possible for fuel within 200 miles.

$1500, open to partial trades on 255/85R16's or interesting stuff. tires2.jpgtires6.jpgtires3.jpgtires1.jpgtires4.jpg

kkeats843

mitary tires

I'm very interested in the tires! I live in south carolina and will pick them if if need to. Contact me at 8434677630

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles