SLR Adventurer 4x4

Liz5264

Hi

Not sure if I have this in the right thread or not, so apologies if it's wrong.

I was wondering if anyone has an SLR Adventurer, knows of a blog of someone who has one, or has any other experience with them? I'm trying to get some first hand info on how they hold up, what they're like to live in etc.

thanks
Liz

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Liz,

The most appropriate forum section for that would be the Mitsubishi. Heavy Truck.

Sure the SLR's are all built on Isuzu NPS 300 's but a great percentage of the posters and readers of that forum section are Aussies and some of those have NPS's. With NPS's and Fuso FG's being a very similar platform, NPS owners seem to be happy posting there and discussing their trucks and general issues that arise. You may not realize this but the NPS's aren't sold in the US, although there are a couple of US members with the 2wd NPR variants.

However all that said, I don't know of any forum members (who post) that actually run an SLR although they would of course be very welcome and probably gain considerably from the pool of knowledge that forum members could provide. If you ever do find an Australian forum that also covers these type of trucks let me know, but IMO this is the premium forum in the world for truck campers at present.

Kind regards,
John.

Last edited:

Liz5264

thanks John I'll try that thread. It is really hard to find people who have the SLR. I've managed to get in contact with one couple but that's it.
thanks
Liz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier