Tundra 4WD TRD with Bronco 800 Pop-up Camper; Expedition Ready in Bueno Aires

rockandroll

Adventurer
You heard it hear first, ExPo. I had tried to sell it at the European pricing first with no luck. Now available at US pricing, my beloved Tundra and Camper. I drove it from California to Argentina without so much as a flat tire and she is is ready for another go around (or two).

img69191.jpg

IMG_7720.jpg

Here's a summary:

2003 Toyota Tundra

• Expected Mileage: 136,000 (current: 129,000)
    4.7L V8, 4 speed auto tranny
    All major recommended maintenance completed through 150,000 mile schedule
    4WD
    SR5 trim with Access Doors
    LSD Rear, TRD Off-Road Package
    BFG A/T's with only 13,000 miles on them
    Upgraded suspension (HD shocks, suspension airbags)
    Upgraded (larger) front brakes

2007 Palomino Bronco 800 (Dakota Package)

• Full-sized Queen bed with real mattress (no slide outs)
    Large 3-way fridge with freezer
    A/C Unit
    Propane Heater
    RV amenities in a lightweight low-profile camper

Also included in sale: all of the overland equipment needed to traverse two continents including recovery equipment (shovel, tire patch kits, tow strap...), storage boxes, Garmin GPS unit, air compressor, mechanics tools set, cookware!, extension cords, elec converters, water hose, and much much much more, even a wet-suit and surf board. You just show up with a suitcase with your clothes.

Price: $18,900 USD :Wow1:

Available for pick-up in Buenos Aires or Santiago in March or April 2012

Here are all of the details and a lot of pictures: http://panamnotes.com/4x4-camper-for-sale/

Good Luck!:costumed-smiley-007

haven

Expedition Leader
Thanks for posting! Any chance for a December delivery, in time to follow the Dakar rally? Where is the vehicle currently registered?

rockandroll

Adventurer
Thanks for posting! Any chance for a December delivery, in time to follow the Dakar rally? Where is the vehicle currently registered?

It is current and registered in California. Unfortunately the Dakar Rally coincides with the much anticipated Patagonia portion of our trip, so no December delivery is not an option. Thanks for your questions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior