Picked up another 1st gen Cummins

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
I actually have those pieces but have been holding out for some better ones. I'm also still on the look out for the bolt on moulding on the back half of the cab behind the doors.

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Well had another snafu this weekend. The Old mans truck ended up rolling over his board he was using for a wheel chock. lLong story short I now have a smashed pass side fender.

Picture1148_zps1cfe897a.jpg

Picture1147_zpsa7be5e8e.jpg

Picture1146_zps6c5d7018.jpg

Picture1145_zpsddb09909.jpg

87GMCJimmy

Adventurer
OUCH!!! Sorry to see the damage! I just found this thread and have been drooling over your truck! You've got it looking great!!!

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Well a decent fender has been aquired, Just got to fix a few minor imperfections ad squirts some paint on it then it will be on. hopefully before this weekend I miss driving it

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Picked up a 2nd hand WeatherGuard chest this weekend and got it installed. Much bigger than the old crossover it replaced.

Picture1175_zpsc860e56c.jpg

Picture1174_zps9569bb03.jpg

Picture1177_zps49dfb139.jpg

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Why yes those are Redwings, 2270s to be exact. Best damn pair of work boots I've ever bought.

on another note the toolbox will have a new pair of lift cylinders on it today. And I need to find a few tool boxes for my strap and receivers so this box will be a little more organized. Also need to fab up a hitch carrier for the front so I can hang this box out front when I got the gypsy wagon on the back.

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Went on another little trip this weekend to KC to watch the up race with the old man, my Bro in law and my nephew. This was my 1st Cup race and holy moly what an experiance. I think If I go again I will stick the camper in the back and make a weekend out of it. lots of great people there.

pulltilbroke

Adventurer
Just a pic I snapped tonight. Havn't really been working on the Dodges lately as I've been busy working on my old 67C20 and been house hunting.

Heres the 67 I've been working on.

A few finishing touches and the interior will be done

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
What a sweet:Wow1:looking 67 you have there
Pullit. Looks like you have invested lots of time and money in that one...:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94