Defender Roof Rack and RTT?

bmxdannyo

Adventurer
Ive been searching for a while but came up with nothing. I would like to get a defender roof rack for the tahoe, but im thinking later down the road would like a RTT. Does anyone know if they are compatible. All of the RTT's ive been seeing have roof racks with no sides. Any help is appreciated!
Here is a pic of the rack:

defender_onepiece.jpg

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Ive been searching for a while but came up with nothing. I would like to get a defender roof rack for the tahoe, but im thinking later down the road would like a RTT. Does anyone know if they are compatible. All of the RTT's ive been seeing have roof racks with no sides. Any help is appreciated!
Here is a pic of the rack:

defender_onepiece.jpg

We here at Equipt Expedition Outfitters carry a sweet roof rack specifically made for the Defender 110. We carry it in two versions, the 2 meter and 2.8 meter long. We also have it in two different heights so if you want you can put our stainless steel table mounted under it. I personally have two very good friends that I go on expeditions with several times a year that have these and love them! The 2.8 meter high is my favorite and utilizes the entire length of the 110's roof. Here is the link on our site:
http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Roof Racks/product-fr/407940-land-rover-defender-110-2-8m-tall
Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or any other product for your sweet 110!!
BTW, you can't have any side rails on your rack and still properly mount a roof top tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94