Off-Road trailer with full kitchen system

winstonclein

I went to see the trailers on Saturday and they are made by overland gear and equipment. According to them some of the boxes are manufactured in China while the frame, suspension, and the tongue box plus all the extra stuff that makes this trailer unique are manufactured here in the USA......

Thanks for the update Lenin.
I also noticed you are here @ Htown. Send you a PM.

Rezarf <><

Explorer
The one true thing that remains unspoken, and often taken for granted here, is the benovolance that Mario and Martyn share, and show to ALL their fellow trailer builders, and not just the customers. Thank you Mario and Martyn...damn straight you guys deserve all the love around here.....you've EARNED it! :beer:

I agree, I can't afford an AT so I built my own. Martyn and Mario chimed in on numerous occasions just to lend a sage word of advice. I hope I can trade up into one of their trailers someday. They have my respect and admiration, and I hate to see folks who work so hard get jipped by copy-cats.

bob

Adventurer
chuck wagon

I think it is a support vehicle for off road type of activities. Not so much a camping trailer. They are all over Utah for mountain biking tours groups, normally pulled by a large van with bike racks all over the top, large passenger rating and another trailer carrying all their camping gear.

Fresno

Adventurer
I agree, I can't afford an AT so I built my own. Martyn and Mario chimed in on numerous occasions just to lend a sage word of advice. I hope I can trade up into one of their trailers someday. They have my respect and admiration, and I hate to see folks who work so hard get jipped by copy-cats.

So if someone gave you a free Chi-Com/Overland, you wouldn't accept it. Gimme a break.

bob

Adventurer
This copy cat crowd needs to go to Texas and look at the BBQ rigs. A lot of them look very similar to the AT and trust me they have been builidng them long before AT was ever a thought. They have the whole grill slide out the back.

The trailer is not a scientific break through. It is just a trailer, which have been built for thousands of years. Get over it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles