What's wrong with this picture

zeke

IMAG0078.jpg

:Wow1:

Didn't notice one of the studs was missing its threads until I installed it. So a word to the wise, check your parts over before installation :)

BTW a big thumbs up to Spidertrax, they overnighted a replacement as soon as I emailed them.:wings:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Hooray for quality control! Spidertrax actually very seldom has any issues like that and took care of it speedily as evidenced here.

Yellowkayak

Adventurer
Darn little thread stealers...you got away cheap....they usually steal all the threads on all the studs! :)

JJ

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
spidertrax is super professional. they regard themselves as the market leader in anything axle related. they're good guys and build a fantastic product

orangeTJ

Explorer
Ive been bit by similar problems before when buying hardware at a local hardware store....... so now when I buy bolts with nuts to match them, I thread every nut on to every bolt / screw before I buy them. Several times I got home only to get half way through the project and then find a nut or bolt with boogered up threads. @&*^*&^!

zeke

Ive been bit by similar problems before when buying hardware at a local hardware store....... so now when I buy bolts with nuts to match them, I thread every nut on to every bolt / screw before I buy them. Several times I got home only to get half way through the project and then find a nut or bolt with boogered up threads. @&*^*&^!

Especially when the project you are working on gets you to work every day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles