SWDesertTaco's Clearance..WEDCO's, K&N Intake, Misc OEM Tacoma, 35mm camera

SWDesertTaco

Adventurer
I still have too much crap in my garage....

I would prefer local pickup (Phoenix metro-area) for most items but am willing to ship, on your dime of course. If shipped, I'll accept payment via PayPal as 'Gifted' unless you want to pay applicable fees.

I'll edit as items are sold or discarded.

First come first serve, please email me direct at clcrowde@hotmail.com in order to contact me.

I have a never installed Odyssey Batter 1200 MJT battery. I purchased it 3 years ago and it sat forgotten on a shelf. I has a small scuff on outside edge or corner from a dual battery tray project that it was used for fitting...just not installed. It hasn't left the cardboard tray it came with in the box.
Would like 150.00 OBO

Used K&N Cold Air Intake modified for 01-04 Tacoma.
Removed because I couldn't handle the noise anymore..I guess I'm getting old!
Comes ready to install, only items you would have to provide are zip ties to hold intake in silver bracket.
I also searched hi and low for installation manual but can't locate. However, lots of directions online.
Also comes with cleaning product. Only thing not included is CARB Compliant (for CA Residents) sticker and its on the inside of my hood if you really really want it.
Would like 170.00 OBO

I have a set of Wedco 5L Petrol Cans (2). Pre-Carb compliant ban. Never used, like new, only a few minor paint scuffs and they arrived like that.
For the pair NOT including spout: $110.00

I have 1 Wedco 20L remaining. This is Pre-Carb ban. Never used, pristine condition.

For the 20L: $100.00

I also have 1 Overland Journal Remaining:

Gear 2010

I will take 8.00 for the this issue INCLUDING shipping.

I have in new condition 35 mm Canon EOS Rebel X, comes with two lenses. Sigma Zoom 35-80mm with UV filter and Tamron AF 80-210mm with UV filter plus Telesor Flash (Model #TR22TD). I have all the original manuals and a Quantaray Camera Bag for 120.00 OBO.

This is a great camera that I've owned for over a decade, I just don't use it anymore. This would be a good item for a beginning photo student or someone that wanted an inexpensive 35mm to play with. Please contact me if you want pictures of this item.

I still have my OEM 04 Tacoma TRD leaf springs WITH OEM shackles. I removed these ~80k.
100.00 for pair with shackles; 80.00 for pair without, OBO.

When I removed my rear leaf springs, I also removed my front coilovers. Still had stock clearance when removed. Would like 30.00 for pair OBO

Also removed my sway bar with all linkage. Rubber boots are still in excellent shape.
Would like 80.00 OBO

I removed my front diff bolts in order to do the front diff drop from SS.
Would like 5.00

Also removed the rear exhaust bracket
Would like 5.00

Thanks!

Last edited:

SWDesertTaco

Adventurer
Pre-Christmas Bump!!

Please note that most of the items are OBO...the worst that could happen is I say no thanks...

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
May I recommend that you keep your stock coilovers? If you ever need to rebuild the aftermarker ones, you can still use your truck. When we had our ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5's rebuilt, it was nice to have the vehicle still usable.

SWDesertTaco

Adventurer
May I recommend that you keep your stock coilovers? If you ever need to rebuild the aftermarker ones, you can still use your truck. When we had our ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5's rebuilt, it was nice to have the vehicle still usable.

Hey Mark...

Not a bad idea, although I've been holding onto them for that purpose since 2008. They do take up way less space than my leaf-springs..so its a good idea to consider.

SWDesertTaco

Adventurer
Monday Bump..

All PM's replied to and all items still OBO.

The Wedco's are brand new people, I haven't even popped open the lid; it's sure to "pfftttt" when you open it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles