Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HADDIX'S-03 Tacoma DoubleCab Build

Looks good!
    2001 Tacoma Extended Cab, 3RZ, AT, SAC, 5.29 gears, ARB FR/RR locker, and a few other mods... Build thread, Post #33
    AMERICAN ADVENTURIST ON FACEBOOK
    Adventures in and out of your Overlanding Rig... American Adventurist

^^Thanks man.
    Some daylight pics..

07 FJ Cruiser-255/85/16 KM2, black steelies, stock sliders, OME lift, custom bumpers

Looks much more balanced now with the new rubber. Needs more snorkel though...
    2001 Tacoma Extended Cab, 3RZ, AT, SAC, 5.29 gears, ARB FR/RR locker, and a few other mods... Build thread, Post #33

Quote Originally Posted by TangoBlue View Post
    Looks much more balanced now with the new rubber. Needs more snorkel though...
    I agree with both statements. I was tired of riding around on the stock tires after just 3 days.
    My 3rd gen 4runner ended up with a snorkel and im sure this one will too. Ive already got the hole saw for it so why not...Right?
    07 FJ Cruiser-255/85/16 KM2, black steelies, stock sliders, OME lift, custom bumpers

Quote Originally Posted by haddix View Post
    I agree with both statements. I was tired of riding around on the stock tires after just 3 days.
    My 3rd gen 4runner ended up with a snorkel and im sure this one will too. Ive already got the hole saw for it so why not...Right?
    Absolutely. It's for safety's sake. Not having one is completely irresponsible - think of the children/kittens/puppies/baby seals. How can a significant-other argue with that logic?

Quote Originally Posted by TangoBlue View Post
    Absolutely. It's for safety's sake. Not having one is completely irresponsible - think of the children/kittens/puppies/baby seals. How can a significant-other argue with that logic?

Trust me, the significant other will not argue with that logic. She was actually the one who bought me the snorkel for the 4runner. She's a keeper.

Cut out a belly pan and frame plates for the truck today.

what did your KM2's run ya? im lookin at gettin a set very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by climber-420 View Post
    what did your KM2's run ya? im lookin at gettin a set very soon.
    Best deal I could find was at discounttiredirect.com. They ran me $835 shipped plus a $50 mail-in-rebate.

Thumbs up skid and bellypan

Do you have the front skid and bellypan that you made mounted on your truck yet. If so I would like to see some pictures. I have the identical truck as yours and am interested in the skid and bellypan, but would first like to see them on a vehicle. Do you sell these with the hardware included? Grade 8? Thanks for the info.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast