2011 Salsa Fargo size Large with lots of extras: $1,500.00

Landscapepro

Hi all I have a 2011 Salsa Fargo size large for sale in Leadville, CO. I would like to deal locally, but we can cross that bridge... The bike is totally awesome, it is all 9 speed Deore and SLX components. The hubs are both XT and handbuilt wheels, on Mavic touring double eyelet-ed rims. It has a Brooks Flyer special saddle, (copper rivets), Cane Creek thudbuster short travel seat post, Ritchey 100mm stem, Easton flat bar, Kenda 29x 2.4 Ardent tires, also included in the price are Jandd Mountaineering panniers, front and expedition rears, handle bar bag, and frame bag! All Jandd equipment is tough as nails. This bike rocks, I just need the money for starting over up here in the mountains of Colorado! Please call or email me.

720-218-1434

Attachments

• salsa fargo 12 1 2011 021.jpg
    salsa fargo 12 1 2011 021.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,314

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
As the owner of a fleet of nice bikes including a similar 2011 Fargo, that is a great bike. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it.

Buy this bike, folks. Doesn't get more "overland" than a Fargo.

Roadmaster66

I'm interested. I have a question. I have a SON generator hub that I would like to have the front wheel rebuilt with. How many spokes does your front hub have?

Thanks

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Ouch! Do want!
Too bad I tend to fit a medium. Great looking bike!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne