2002 Jeep Liberty Sport

Beachboyy

Adventurer
Selling the wife's 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport. Its a 3.7L with manual transmission. Has approx 110,000 miles. Brand new clutch and clutch hydraulic system 500 miles ago. OME front suspension and deaver rear springs and bilstein rear shocks. Summer tires are 265/75/16's and winter are 255/70/16 studded snow tires. ARB front bumper. 2 IPF 6" offroad lights (these are now on the bumper). RRO roof rack. I tore out all the carpet in the cargo area and rolled in Herculiner. RRO super sliders. Aftermarket CD player with Ipod hookup installed in the glove box. K&N intake. Tow package. Like I said this is my wifes vehicle and the most offroad it has seen is a few logging roads. And yes the pictures are on the beach, dont worry I am anal about washing off the under carriage anytime we cruise on the beach. This vehicle has very little rust at all. There is nothing on the vehicle that doesnt work. The vehicle will be available after Christmas day. I am in no hurry to sell but would like to get somewhere around $6000 for it. I would also trade for????
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg
IMG_0432.jpg

Last edited:

Beachboyy

Adventurer
I've had some requests for underbody and interior pics. So here we go.
IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

This is the worst rust I could find on the vehicle. Its barely anything but theres no rust anywhere else.
IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

The wife decided to drive through some road paint. I got most all of it off the body but havent tried on the fender yet. The pic after is the body where the paint got on. You can see a few tiny dots. I have been slowly working on it and its nearly all gone.
IMG_0706.jpg
IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

The only other thing that has been intermittent lately is the door lock on the driver side rear door. It sometimes works with the electric locks and sometimes it doesnt. I think I also forgot to mention that the stereo has an ipod plug/dock located in the glovebox. Then you can control your ipod music through the head unit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior